Sunday, January 23, 2011

Voice Of The Teenagers

     When you arrived from school and you don't have any homework, the first thing you'll do is switch on the television. If you are a teenager, you could watch the so-called"Shout Out" on ABS-CBN. It is the most famous and the most suitable tv program for me.
     Shout Out is every 5:30 pm Monday to Friday. It is about teenagers who want to express their feelings to the world. It is divided into four teams: Monderrifics for Monday, Tuesdelicious for Tuesday, Miyerkulitz for Wednesday, Friends-Thurs for Thursday and in Friday, all of them perform.
     The casts in Monderrifics are Ryan Bang, Jenny Kim, Julia Montes, Ann Li, Tippy Dos Santos, Martin del Rosario, Aria Clemente, Makisig Morales and Rhap Salazar.
     The casts in Tuesdelicious are James Reid, Devon Seron, 3AM (James Torres, Mica Caldito and Kyle Amor), Imelda Schweighart, Emmanuel Vera, Inno Martin and Piero Vergara.
     The casts in Miyerkulitz are Bret Jackson, Fretzie Bercede, Miles Ocampo, Jane Oineza, Mikylla Ramirez, Kathryn Bernardo, John Manalo, Paul Salas and Sue Dodd.
     And the casts in Friends-Thurs are Ivan Dorschner, Trisha Santos, Nel Gomez, Young JV, Jaco Benin, Benjamin de Guzman, Anna Bianca Casado, Yen Santos and Linn Oeymo. The hosts of Shout Out are Erich Gonzales, Empress Schuck, Enrique Gil, Sam Concepcion, Robi Domingo, Arron Villaflor and Enchong Dee.
     At first, I thought that this tv program is boring. But when I studied what they are after, I think I want to join because I am one of the teenagers in the whole world that wants others to know what I feel about my life. I want to sing my heart out so that people would understand why I'm here. These are my impression of the well-known "Shout Out."

No comments:

Post a Comment